Sunday 13 April 2014

April Wishlist: Makeup Edition!

Hello Lovelies!

How have we all been? Enjoying the sun, are we? Hehe. I know I am! I am so so happy the sun has finally wanted to come out!

If you've been reading my blog, you may of known that last month I did a wishlist for skincare and I did actually buy some of those products! Woopie! So, I thought I would do another wishlist for this month as well but for makeup as I've heard so many good things about these certain products! So, here we go!



Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm
If you're a common beauty blog reader, you've may of heard about this product a lot! This lipstick balm is very popular and ,in my eyes, very beautiful! I love the different colours of this balm and the names of them...don't even get me started!


Sleek Makeup Brow Kit
I am always trying to get my eyebrows perfect and knowing me, I will try anything to do so! This Sleek brow kit looks extremely helpful and I like how it comes with little brushes and tweezers, very classy! Haha.



Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24hr Foundation
I've actually tried this foundation out by getting a sample from my local Debenhams store and oh my goodness, I am in love.. This is so natural and really balances out the skin tone. I also have to add that it smells divine! I always love a good smelling foundation.



Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
The many times I've been recommended this product is countless! Not kidding! Every time I ask about good concealers, I always get told to try the Nars concealer as it covers up dark circles under the eyes and little blemishes and has good coverage. 

So, there we have it! My wishlist for April! I hope this has given you a couple of ideas of what to buy for your next beauty shop. 

Question of the day: What is on YOUR wishlist this month?

See You Soon

Toodles!

x






1 comment:

  1. I would do anything to get that Revlon balm,sadly there aren't any in my country.

    http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete