Sunday 6 April 2014

March Favorites!

Hello my Lovelies!

How has everyone's week been?! Mine has been a bit busy but now I am finally on holiday for TWO WEEKS! YAY! This gives time to shop, relax and blog! I really need to catch on my blogging!

Anyway, as you can tell by the title of this post. I will be doing my march favorites! I've had a lot of favorites this month. From makeup to skincare to tea! All of these products are lovely and utterly amazing! Let us begin!

To start us off, makeup!

So, in the month of March, I went on a little beauty shopping spree as I was running out of things and I also wanted to try new products.






Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation 



Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara



Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush Mascara



Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot



Neal's Yard Remedies - Fig Lip Gloss




All of these makeup products are amazing! So beautiful and so simple to use!

Next is the skincare favorites!




L'Oreal Triple Action Dermo-Expertise Cleansing Wipes





These skincare products are all in my daily routine and they give me such a good result! My face feels so soft and refreshed!

Finally, my tea favorites! Haha. Random one, I know but I've been loving green tea lately so I had to put it in my favorites!


Twinings Mango & Lychee Green Tea


Twinings Cranberry Green Tea


So, there you go! They have been my March favorites and I have to admit, probably of my best monthly favorites ever! I love and enjoy them all!

Question of the day: What are YOUR monthly favorites?

See You Soon! 

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment