Saturday 26 April 2014

The Daily Skin Routine..In the Morning

Mornings.... You love them or you hate them. To be honest with you all, I like them. I love that feeling of being refreshed in the morning and being excited for the day ahead! Call me mad, but, I love them! Today, I wanted to share what skin products I use in the mornings on a day to day basis. It's a pretty simple routine but it keeps my skin calm and it helps my acne problems a lot!



The first thing I use is my amazing Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I absolutely love this stuff!The many times I have mentioned this is countless! I put a little bit of it on to a cotton pad and give a nice wipe around my face, so for the dirt and make up that I missed the night is fully removed. 


Next on the list of miracles is the Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Scrub by Neutrogena. Now this little gem has completely helped my spots contained with stress disappear! Goodbye blackheads and pimples and Hello glamorous skin! First, I give my face and neck a good wash so it is ready to be applied by the scrub, then I put only a small amount of it in to the palm of my hand and rub her hands together so it becomes thick and easy to apply, finally I rub in to my face and neck and wash it off. EASY! I do do do recommended this to anyone who is having spot stress problems.








Then, as always, I apply my Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream. I only put a little dab on to my cheeks, forehead, chin and nose so my face doesn't feel oily or greasy.














Lastly, I give my lips a little scrub with my Bubblegum Lip Scrub by Lush. This little scrub has grown on me. I find it so refreshing and it keeps my lips moist throughout the day. Ever since I started using this I haven't had dry lips! I apply a little bit to my bottom then top lip and then put my lips together and give them a full scrub.












Ta Da! And that is all! As you can see my routine is extremely simple and basic but it gives me good and glowing skin which I am currently enjoying!

Quick Question: What is your favorite skin care product?

Toodles!

x

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't choose just one favourite but my TWO favourite skin care products are: the Simple Kind to Skin Pore Minimising Toning Cleanser, and the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean wash off cleanser. Love them both! <3

    http://rimmelsmudge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete