Saturday 26 April 2014

Let's Have a Chat!

Hello, hello, hello! How have we've been?! I am so so sorry for abandoning this blog and believe me, it's the normal excuse of school and work....mmmhmm.

Anyway, I wanted to have a little catch up with you all! I am so grateful that this blog has become something that I love and enjoy so much and I would of never thought in a million years that I would do something like this and now here we are nearly at 100 followers! Guys! Damn. I adore every single one of you that reads this silly beauty blog of mine and I thank you. The many times I have said thank you to you all is a lot but I mean it when I say thank you for helping me, us and this little life of a blog.

So, my general updates are pretty basic. In the month of May, I will be excited and nervous and busy! First of all, it's my birthday month! YAY FINALLY WILL BE 17 AND DRIVING! Man, I am excited! Aaah! And of course, there will be a little blog post on what I get as I know you all secretly like them. I know. Then, the horrible part...exams. In May, I will not be posting a lot because of revision and exams and madness! This is the same with the beginning of June. I will be busy and exhausted and may not have time for blogging. But it doesn't mean that I won't. I will try and post a few times but unfortunately, I can not promise... BUT let's look at the bright side of life, after my exams I will be back in full swing of blogging! Yes!

Another thing, I am thinking of posting more lifestyle things like if I went somewhere nice for the day or something on the lines of that. What do you think? I would love to know!

So. That's pretty much it! Just wanted to tell you all what is going to happen so you don't all get confused and worried for absence! Hahaha. I'm like my mother, I swear! I will see you all soon!

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment