Sunday 4 May 2014

April Favorites!


To be honest, I didn't really have many favorites this month. Which is very surprising as I normally have quite a few things to show and tell but this month. Nope. Minimum items unfortunately (3. I know right). BUT! (There's has to be a but) I do have a lot to talk about these products.

I think it was around the middle of April when I came across the Big Easy BB Cream from Benefit and I knew that I have read and heard about this quite a lot. I was also on the hunt for a BB cream at that moment of time and it was a brilliant opportunity to take a look!
This BB cream has an amazing texture! I love how it goes from a liquid to a powder as soon as you apply it to the face and it feels so incredibly light that most of the time I have literally forgotten that I had it on!
You can easily build up the coverage of this by just applying extra and the good thing about this is it doesn't look unnatural when having more of it on.
This is an old favorite of mine but last month I used it nearly everyday! It is the Neal's Yard Lip Gloss and the smell of this is organismic! I also love the texture of this. Soft and smooth. It's a real spring kind of lip gloss because it has this little bit of shimmer to it and looks so nice if you are going for a natural look.

The last favorite is the love of my life....Yankee Candles. I love love LOVE Yankee Candles! I can't seem to get enough. I find the scent of these candles so calming and let's the mind turn off and relax. I always light one when watching TV or reading a book and it's so calming.
So, when I noticed that my old Yankee Candle was burning out, of course, I had to run out and found more! I have a problem, ok. The ones that I brought our Black Cherry and Lemon. I've never tried these ones before but, oh my goodness, I was in heaven! And I was so pleased that I found a lemon one as lemon is my favorite scent!









And that is it! I hope you all enjoyed your April as much as I did! Before I forget. May the fourth be with you...oh yeah. Haha. See you all soon!

Toodles!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment