Friday 28 March 2014

Unboxing the Maybelline NY Limited Edition Fashion Look Box

Hi Lovelies!

How have we all been?! I do need to say sorry for not posting lately, I've been (once again) very busy with school and work but I'm here now to give you a review on a lovely parcel that I got the other day!

A few weeks ago, I ordered the Maybelline NY Limited Edition Fashion Look Box , which I brought from the trustworthy Boots. Can I just mention how lovely the products and this box is! Well, let me show you!


This is what the box looks like. I love the box especially with the Maybelline slogan on it! The colours on the box are pretty much gorgeous to me. Basic but gorgeous.


When I opened the box, I saw a little leaflet which told me what was inside the box and about the products. I found it quite adorable!


After you unfold the pieces of tissue paper, you come to the lovely products! I was fangirling at this moment. They all look so amazing!


The first product I picked up and tried was the Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara in Very Black. THIS IS AWESOME! The volume it gives you on your eyelashes is amazingly good! This is by far one of my mascaras.


Next, I looked at the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Medium Brown and this is amazing! It gives your eyebrows that fuller look and makes them shaped which I was in desperate need of!


This product is something that I've wanted to try for a while now to be honest with you all. This is the Maybelline Baby Lips and this is the Hydrate. This is so good! It's not actually a lip balm, it's a moisturizing balm which stays on for 8 hours! That's pretty impressive if you ask me. 


This is another product that I've heard a lot about. This is the Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in Berry. The colour of this is so beautiful and perfect for spring and summer, especially for nights out and girly days out. 



The last product is the Maybelline Colour Show Nail Lacquer in Nebline. This is also a beautiful colour and perfect for spring! It's a pastel pink and if you like girly light pink nail vanishes, then this is perfect for you!

I am in love with this little box! I find so inspiration for any spring/summer make up looks! I personally think you should all try them too! 

Till next time!

You're Beautiful and Thanks for Reading!

Toodles 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment