Sunday 30 March 2014

Review: Max Factor Face Finity 3 in 1 Foundation

Hello Lovelies!

How is everyone spending their Sunday? Before I forget, Happy Mother's Day! Thank you to all the mums for everything that you have taught us and are still teaching us the way of life.

On to today's post then. So, the review that I am doing today is the Max Factor Face Finity 3 in 1 Foundation. This foundation is lovely! The special part about it is that it is also a primer and a concealer, which I find very helpful as when you are in a rush to get ready and you want to slap a bit of make up on, this is the best product to use!

I love the feel of this foundation and it's not cakey which is pretty much a big bonus. Like newer (and some older) foundations, it evens out your skin tone so it doesn't make you look or feel orange or even yellow. Also, my favorite thing about this is that it doesn't feel heavy, it feels natural and light.

I have to admit about the price of it, it's only £12.00, this may sound a bit much to some people but when you think about it, it's not that bad!

I hope you are all having a lovely day and question of the day is what is your latest favorite product?

Until next time!

You're Beautiful and Thanks for Reading!

Toodles

x

No comments:

Post a Comment