Sunday 4 May 2014

Real Techniques Brushes: Stippling Brush and Miracle Complexion Sponge

Oh my gooooodness! I can not believe I now own something from Real Techniques! I been wanting to buy something from their collection but didn't have the time. Well, I did and here they are!


I brought the stippling and the sponge and I love them. I fallen in love with them so much. They have helped me be able to get a better finish of my makeup and fill in those little gaps. 

The Stippling brush is pretty much recommended to finish the face makeup and help everything blend together and it has, oh, it has. I have actually read that you can use to apply foundation as well but for some reason I just feel that will ruin the brush. I don't know. I have my theories. 

The Miracle Complexion Sponge is fab! Haha. It has many ways of use such as blending in concealer under the eyes and over blemishes and blending in the jawline so you don't have a horrible foundation line. It's incredibly useful! 

Brilliant buy! They are both so soft for the face and able to fit into my makeup bag. Well done Real Techniques! 

Question of the day: Do you own any real techniques brushes?

I'll see you all soon!

Toodles!

x




1 comment:

  1. Hello! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog for more info :) Xx

    cristinayats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete