Saturday 19 April 2014

New Look, Next, Boots, Lush and More Haul!

Hello Lovelies!

How has everyone been? Firstly, HAPPY EASTER! I hope you're all getting ready to tuck into your Easter eggs and regret it afterwards! Yay! Hahaha.

So, if you follow me on twitter (@theycallmeezza), you may know that on Friday I went on a little shopping trip and got a few things, which I for one am very very happy with! And I just wanted to show you all and tell you what I think of them.

In the UK, we have two clothing stores which are called Next and New Look (you might have them in your country and adore them as much as we do) and I love their latest clothing and accessories!


First of all from Next, I brought this blue top with white dots, which you put over a vest top and I love how it's so summery and how you can wear it in the day time and in the evenings. 


From New Look, I brought a grey blazer that the material of it is actually like a cardigan and I love that! I think it's great for spring and summer evenings when going out to somewhere nice! Also, it's just generally nice for special occasions. 


Going back to Next, I then brought this mint colour button up blouse with little birds on it and I thought it was so cute! With this, you also put a vest top underneath. As again, this is brilliant for the spring and summer seasons!


Back to New Look, I brought this long gold necklace which has little beady bits and a feather hanging off the end, I been needing something like this for ages now and I never really found one that I liked, thank goodness I found this!


Lastly, I brought this burgundy bag from New Look and can we all just have a second of silence and take a look at this bag....IT IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! I am in officially in love with this bag, it's so perfect for me as I tend to put quite a few things into my bag. It's just paradise. 

Now on to Boots! I love Boots. I think every girl in the UK loves Boots. It has everything that a girl will ever need! 


If you know me, you'd probably know that I stress out... a lot. And this tends to give me spots! Oh huzzah. So, I saw this little beauty and I thought I will give it a spin. I hope this will help my skin and me to relax and chill for a while.


Now, this is one of the prettiest nail vanishes that I've ever seen! The colour of this is called Pistachio Drage by L'Oreal, which comes out like a minty kind of colour, and I can't stop bragging on how much I adore this! As you can see in the picture, I do have it on my nails at the moment and I can't seem to stop staring at them...Oh dear. 

Lush. Oh Lush. Sweet Lush. Oh how I love the smell of Lush! I must of been in this shop for about half an hour just smelling all of their products! 



I've heard about this lip scrub for a while now and I've been wanting to try it out. The smell of this is so so strong! And every time I smell it, I just want to eat it... But you can! This lip scrub is actually made out of sugar and is edible but I wouldn't advise you to eat the whole pot for health and safety reasons, haha. Moving swiftly on before I get sued...

Now, for a little special treat... I went to Debenhams as well on Friday but I also been going throughout the week too and I picked up a couple of samples of products that I've been dying to try. 


The first sample that I picked up was the Clarins Face Treatment Oil in Lotus. Lately, I have had quite oily skin ,because of the weather changing, and it been especially at night! I had tried moisturizers but they're just not helping! So, I had a little chat to the Clarins lady about it and she recommended this and it has been so wonderful to my skin! I feel so refreshed and not so oily in the morning! I will be going back to buy the full product, believe me!


The second and last sample that I picked up was the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra in 01 and I love this so much that I don't seem to have much more of the sample (sad face) but I found this product incredible! It felt so light on my face and the coverage was very good especially as I'm always running around getting errands done, I only needed to powder once! Once! 



Then, when I went shopping Friday, I brought this glamorous product from Benefits! I was so excited to finally buy something fro Benefits as I've never brought anything from them before. So, this my lovelies is the Big Easy BB Cream and this is very very good! The SPF is 35 which we all know is pretty damn good! It also helps control moisture and oiliness on the face which is good for the summer and warm days. Overall, this product is brilliant indeed!




With the BB Cream, I got a free Fake Up concealer which is also from Benefits. I'm still debating with myself about this product. It is meant to cover up the dark circles under the eyes and diffuse fine lines but I'm just not seeing it yet. I don't know if I'm not using it right or if I'm just too young to use it. Hmm, let me get back to you all about this.

So, overall I had a very successful shopping trip and I very much enjoyed it! I hope you all have a lovely weekend and Easter!

See You Soon!

Toodles!

x




No comments:

Post a Comment