Monday 10 March 2014

Wishlist for Skin Care: March Edition

Hello my Lovelies!

How has your day been today? Or if your day hasn't started yet, have a great day! Today, I will be telling you my wishlist for this month and it will be specifically for skin care as I am in need for new skin products as I am running out. I would love it if you told me your opinion on these products if you do own them and what you rate them!

THE SKIN PRODUCTS:


I've heard good things about this exfoliator! To be honest, this is the first time I've wanted to use something from this brand, so it will be interesting to see how this turns out.


Lately, I've been having a few spots breaking out and I always seem to go back to this brand because it makes my skin really good! But, I haven't tried this certain product before so this will be interesting as well!


I've been wanting this product for a while now and I've had so many positive recommendations of this and been told that it is awesome!


This is another product that I've been wanting try for a while too! This looks amazing and the reviews of this have been so good so far! 


I am so excited to be able to try all of these products! They all look very professional and will hopefully work like wonders on my skin. I will keep you all updated of when I've brought these products and I will give you my honest opinion on them. 

Until next time. I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You're Beautiful and Thanks for Reading!

Toodles

E x






1 comment:

  1. You have lovely blog you have here and great post, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete