Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Liebester Awards!

Hi Darlings!

How are we today? I have to admit I am so tired lately! And so busy with work and life and school and life...the list goes on repeating it self.

On to the topic of this post! So, last week I got nominated by the lovely Charlotte, please go and check out her blog as it is AMAZING! Thank you Charlotte! *Applause*.


LIEBESTER AWARDS!



THE RULES:

  • Write 11 facts about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
  • Create 11 new questions
  • Nominate 11 bloggers and tag them in your post
MY 11 FACTS:
  1. My favorite colours are navy and burgundy.
  2. I am a bookworm!
  3. I am addicted to scarves. Guilty!
  4. I LOVE coffee!
  5. I have an intolerance to sugar, dairy, pineapple, marzipan, gelatin and chocolate! I have a sad life..
  6. I am a extremely happy person.
  7. I cry at all of the Disney films as I understand what the meaning of the stories are.
  8. I can play the guitar and piano.
  9. I hate leggings.
  10. I can easily get stressed.
  11. My favorite albums are Join the Club by Lucy Spraggan and Is There Anybody Out There? by A Great Big World.
THE 11 QUESTIONS ASKED BY CHARLOTTE:

  1. Satchel or Rucksake? Both! I like them both too much! I love all kinds of bags!
  2. Eggs in or Out of the Fridge? In..
  3. Favorite City? London, of course! It's my home city and I love the lifestyle of it and the buzz of London!
  4. Cooking or Baking? Cooking..because I can't bake...yet.
  5. Lacroix or Loubotin? LACROIX! Do I seriously have to explain why?!?!
  6. Favorite Past Time? Listening to music and writing ideas down. This just relaxes me, I love my me time.
  7. Your Role Model? BubzBeauty! I love her so so much! She is such a sweet, kind and happy woman and I am so proud of what she's done! Also, congrats on the news! 
  8. Meaningful Quote? Be Strong. Be Wise. Be You. I love this quote as it's gotten me through a lot of tough times and it's made the girl that I am today which is confident and strong.
  9. Favorite Beauty Product of 2014 so far? Hand Food hand cream by Soap and Glory. Ok. I realise that this isn't a new product but I haven't stopped using this since the day that I got given it! I adore the smell and texture of this little hand cream!
  10. Jelly Sandals, Yay or Nay? I'm actually going to say nay, only because I haven't any experience wearing them or having a good look at them.
  11. Your Theory on Vajazzle Craze? One word and one word only. WEIRD!

MY 11 QUESTIONS TO THE NOMINEES:

  1. WHY DID YOU START BLOGGING?
  2. FAVORITE MEMORY?
  3. DARK OR PASTEL COLOURS?
  4. HEELS OR FLATS?
  5. FAVORITE COUNTRY?
  6. FAVORITE NAIL POLISH?
  7. WHO INSPIRES YOU?
  8. SPENDER OR SAVER?
  9. HOW MANY MAKEUP BRUSHES DO YOU HAVE?
  10. BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT?
  11. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE NEXT?

THE NOMINEES!:












I hope you girls will enjoy doing the tag! Send me a link when you've done it because I would love to see!

Until Friday! I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You're Beautiful and Thanks for Reading!

Toodles

E x


No comments:

Post a Comment