Monday 17 March 2014

Nails of Spring

Hi Everyone!

How are you all? Actually, I should start by apologizing for not posting last Friday! Naughty Erin! I just felt so exhausted from the week of work that I had and I wanted to relax and watch some TV. I'm lazy. I know..

So, today's post will be about the latest trends of Spring, today's focus will be NAILS! I don't know about you but I love giving my nails some colour to make them pretty and eye catching.

I did my research and I saw that pastel colours are very in at the moment, but when aren't they in when it comes to Spring time! This year, the brands have gone all out as they have experimented with more pastel colours which we wouldn't see on a daily basic. I personally love the soft colour, it reminds more of cream for some odd and crazy reason, it's light and fluffy.

L'Oreal have been one of the biggest eye catches as their spring nail line is beautiful! It's utterly perfect for Spring. The colours are so light and so feminine. It gives your nails that special highlight that we need! Check out the range here to be amazed.

Unfortunately, that is all that I have time for! But make sure that you're here Wednesday for another blog post from me! Beauty E! Hehehe.

I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You're Beautiful and Thanks for Reading!

Toodles!

E x








1 comment:

  1. I am going to get a manicure after work and I've been thinking about what color to choose all day!
    www.emilyahlbum.com

    ReplyDelete