Friday 7 March 2014

My Night Routine!

Hello Everyone!

Happy Friday! It's finally the end of the week once again! I must say, that these weeks are flying by so quickly! Ah!

Anyway, today's post is about my night routine. I wanted to do this ages ago but kept forgetting! So here it is:

Night Routine

After I have my dinner, I like the evening to be my time to be able to relax and let my mind turn off for a while from the day that I've had. So like any other teenage, I go up to my room and turn on the TV. I normally watch something like The Big Bang Theory, which I find absolutely hilarious! While watching I will browse through Twitter, Facebook and Bloglovin to see what is happening in the world of the internet and the latest beauty tips. 

When the show is finished, I like to write in my diary any thoughts or ideas for the blog and I sometimes like to write down how I felt that day and my little problems that I had. It always makes my feel calm and relaxed. I then like to answer the day's question in Q&A Journal, I've must of said about this little book so many time now, haha!

Around 8 o'clock, I then start to get into my pajamas or comfortable clothes, so if I do fall asleep I won't be in my day clothes (I've done this so many times before!) When I finally feel comfort, I go into the bathroom and do my skin regime. I always start by cleaning my teeth as I don't want any of the skin creams to come off when I wipe my mouth. Secondly, I use the Skin Therapy Cleansing Lotion - this is a Wilkinson's brand and is actually quite good, I put some of this onto a cotton wool or a paper towel and wipe it on my eye lids and around my face, this removes all of makeup so well and doesn't make my eye sore afterwards. After this, I then wash my face with good old soap and water. Next, I moisturise my face with the Nivea Pure & Natural Moisturising Day Cream, I know that this says day cream but I also use it as a night cream because I just think it's that good, haha. I've used this for so long now and it lasts forever! Lastly, I use the Quinoderm Cream which is used for spots and it works like a dream. As I get quite bad breakouts sometimes, I always use this and the spots disappear within days! 

Then before jumping into bed and reading my book, I always like to fill up my water bottle with water as I like to keep hydrated through out the night, and I generally just like water. 

I hope you enjoyed reading my night routine! Now you all know a little more about my life and the products that I use within it! Hahaha. 

I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You're Beautiful and Thanks for Reading. 

Toodles

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment