Wednesday 5 March 2014

#GirlyTalkWednesdays : Girly Night In vs Girly Night Out.

Hi Everyone!

How is everyone's Wednesday been so far? Haha. Unfortunately, I am currently not feeling too great but I still have the strength and effort to do a blog post! Especially as it's Girly Talk Wednesdays! Woop woop!

So, the topic this week is Girly Night Out vs Girly Night in, us girls all like both of these kinds of nights. With or without friends. Either way, it's fun!

To start us off then, a girly night out - A girly night out normally contains going out with your girlfriends and hitting the clubs or just going a restaurant, both ways, you want to nice and glamorous. You may buy a nice knee height dress with a pair of heels that make you taller than you should be. Then, with your hair, you could go many ways with it. Such as, curling or straightening it - us girls normally go for something that is the opposite of what we normally do with our hair, sometimes with even experiment with our hair and see how it turns out. After deciding on what to do with our hair, you tend to put a lot, and i mean A LOT, of hairspray on! So, this can keep our hair looking the same as we did when we left for the night out. Lastly, makeup! With makeup, we do like to go big. We mostly focus on the eyes. So, we tend put on smoky dark colours - these could be colours such as navy blue, dark blue, black - but sometimes when we are going to the clubs, we tend to put light and vulnerable colours on such as baby blue or pink. Going back to the smoky eye look - we top it off with thick mascara or as most girls like to do, false eyelashes - this actually makes the eyes look fully and thicker. We can actually sometimes add some eyeliner too, thick or thin, both ways it works. We normally then go for a natural kind of foundation cover, as I've said before, we focus more on the eyes. Finally, we add lipstick. I personally recommend putting lip balm on first before putting on the lipstick as it keeps your lips moist throughout the night. With the lipstick colour, we put on a darker colour like dark red - so, it matches the smoky eye look. But if you are going for the lighter look, we would put on a light pink or a hot pink on.

Next, we have the girly night in - this can be with or without friends. Both ways, it's enjoyable! Out of the two - this is my favorite! I love my little nights in where I can just relax and be myself and not worry about looking my best. So, my girly nights in are normally consisted of junk food and my favorites movies! I throw my comfortable clothes on so if I do end up falling asleep I won't be in jeans or anything that I don't want to get crinkled. Then while watching the movies, I would browse through twitter and Facebook and check on my blog. With friends, you can do the exact same! You and your girlfriends can gossip, catch up and have a great laugh! With makeup - honey, ain't nobody got time for that! - DON'T WORRY ABOUT LOOKING GOOD WHEN YOU ARE CHILLING! That is a motto I live by!

I hope you liked this little post today! And tell me, what are you most likely to do? Go out or stay in? Tell me in the comments or tweet me at @theycallmeezza. Also, hopefully you'll be able to relate to what I've just written.

Little announcement - unfortunately, this will be the last of #GirlyTalkWednesdays, but only for a while. I just want to do some normal posts and tick off some of the things that I want to write on this blog. I hope you don't mind! Hahaha.

Anyway, until Friday. I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You're Beautiful and Thanks for Reading!

Toodles 
E x

No comments:

Post a Comment