Monday 3 March 2014

What I Want to do More of...

Hello my little ducks! (My love ducks, aw)

Here we are once again! It's Monday! The day of the week that we all hate the most! Haha! How was your weekend? Was it good? Enjoyable? or completely the opposite? Do tell!

If you don't follow Tanya Burr's blog (I don't see a reason why you wouldn't?!) you would know that last week, she did a blog post about 10 things that she wants to do and I thought it was an amazing idea and it actually got me thinking of the things I want to do and the things of what I want to do more of. So, here it is!

My top 10 things of what I want to do and what I want to do more of:

1. Drink More Water: 
I know that a lot of people say this but it's true! I really want to start drinking more water! Personally, I think it makes you think and feel more healthier and more open minded! It especially helps with the skin as it releases all of the cells within the skin that are made from water and it prevents you from having dry and flaking skin. And ITS JUST PLAIN GOOD FOR YOU!

2. Take More Photos:
I must, MUST, start taking more photos of when I go out with family or friends as I like to cherish the moments with the people in my life and I love looking back on a certain memory and say to myself 'that was a good day'. 

3. Save!
Like the first point, I think this is on everyone's list unless your a brilliant saver! I need to start saving money as I tend to go and spend it on something I don't need and probably will never ever use!

4. Plan Day Trips with Friends:
My friends and I are always talking about places to go at the weekends and in the holidays and the thing is that we never actually do them! Everyone is always excited and enthusiastic when we talk about, for example, going to Brighton or London, but we never tend to do those things and, personally, I would love to go and explore with my friends because I know for sure we would have the best time ever!

5. Be More Confident about Taking Risks: 
I am not a risk taker. At all. Never have been. But lately, I've been wanting to try things which are a little risky. Mostly because of my parents and friends, who, I think, would judge me about it but I then realise that they would never judge me on anything! So, in general, I need to be more confident about doing activities and things. Such as this blog! Great example! I literally thought I would get judged by doing this blog! I told my friends that I did this and they support me. I told my parents and they support me even more and want to help me with the whole beauty industry! It's amazing! Another thing that I could relate to this is to stop worrying about other people and what they would think. I need to learn to go for my own ideas. So, yeah. Go with your own ideas! Other people may think that they are not good but if you think they are good then go for it! What is stopping you?!?

6. Explore More Options for the Future:
Lately, I've been thinking of what I want to do in the future. Do I want to go to Uni and do radio? Or do I just what to start working and go into the beauty industry? Both of these topics are the things that I love the most and it's hard to chose between them. But, which one would I enjoy better? Beauty or Radio? It's such a hard decision! If you have any advice for me, please do leave it in the comments below or tweet me at my twitter or even email me. 

7. Mediate:
This might be a bit of a funny one but, you know when you come home from a long hard day and all you want to do is relax. Well, in my case, I want to start mediating again. I use to absolutely love it! I use to do it everyday but I started to fade anyway from it. But I will start doing it again and I'll keep you all updated!

8. Read More:
I love to read! Love it! But lately I just haven't been doing it and to be honest, I miss it. I'm always busy and don't have time to read. I use to read before I go to sleep but now, as soon as my head reaches the pillow, I go straight to sleep! I hate it!

9. Organise Clothes:
I am always putting off orgainsing my clothes! I have so many clothes that I can easily throw away but I don't bother doing it and it annoys me like hell! I hate having a messy wardrobe and knowing that there are clothes that I don't wear anymore, just hanging there! I cannot stand it!

Finally, 10. Cherish Every Minute of Life:
I've learned a lot in my 16 years of living and one of them is that I don't cherish life as much as I should do. I am an extremely happy person but I don't always seem to be thankful of it. I want to be able to wake up every morning and say 'hey, I'm alive, well, happy and excited about the day ahead of me'. 

So, that is it for today! I hope this has given you things to think about and what you want to achieve or do more of! If you do end up doing a post like this, please tell me and I will read it and share it! Haha. 

I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You're Beautiful and Thanks for Reading.

Toodles!

E x





2 comments:

  1. These are such good ideas - and I totally need to start doing them too!! If I don't fall asleep too early tonight, I might just right a post like this...(unfortunately though, it's Monday so that is unlikely to happen!! Definitely another day though :D )xx

    Joannasprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Haha, take your time on doing just make sure you tell me when you have because i would love to read it! :) xx

      Delete