Friday 28 February 2014

February Favorites!

Hello Lovelies!

Cheesy hello there. How has everyone's week been? Can I just say, THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! I've been wanting and waiting for this day to come all week! I just want a lay in...you know? I've been so tired this week, I've literally never been so tired! Utter craziness!

Well, onto the point of this post. Today, I will be doing my first ever monthly favorites! Yay! I have been so excited to do this as I've had so many good little purchases this month! And I am very excited to be able to share them with you all.

So, at the beginning of the month, I really wanted a new eye shadow palette as my old one was worn and I just needed some new colours in my life that actually suited me! So, I brought the MUA Eye shadow Palette Heaven and Earth. I love this so much! I haven't gone a day without wearing it, I find it so natural and just perfect if you don't want to look extreme with your eye makeup! Recommend so much! Click here to check it out!



My next need of purchases was my fabulous makeup brushes! I absolutely love these brushes! It has every brush that you can think of and it is so amazing for when you want to really experiment or look professional with your makeup. It is 32 piece set and it is by Vanz. I've never heard of this brand but I was desperate for some brushes and they looked really good and had positive reviews, so I thought just go for them! And not a single regret! One of my best purchases ever! Have a look here if interested!



I was having a look around on Amazon, I came across this adorable little Q&A Journal, then I remembered that BubzBeauty had this and she really recommended it to her viewers and oh my goodness, it is just so so cute! Every day, you get asked a question that you have to answer at the end of the day and it just makes you think about what happened that day or the last time you did something. For example, today's question was 'When was the last time you was sick?' And I answered 'Christmas Time'. As this is a 5 year journal, you answer the same questions on that day for 5 years and it lets you look back on what your wrote the year before. I really enjoy it! If you are too interested, link is here!





Another makeup product that I actually recently brought is the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Foundation. I am in love with this foundation! It's got good coverage and covers the little blemishes on my face, which I always love! This is my first foundation that I have brought other than the Natural Foundation. And can I just say that the price of this was only £3.00! I was so lucky to get on sale in Superdrug! Thank you Superdrug! This is also a really good starting foundation for people that are just starting to use and experience makeup, I really REALLY recommend this! Get it here! Now! I mean it. 








Another recent purchase I have made is the John Frieda Shampoo - Colour Protection. This is amazing on my hair especially as I've just dyed it. This keeps the colour in your hair in longer than normal shampoo would do. Weird point but it smells good! It smells like strong soap..(duh, Erin) but a good smell of soap, you know? I enjoy this a lot! I actually need to buy the conditioner of it too, so little hint of what will be on next month's favorites. Haha. Have a look here if you want too!










I always like the smell of candles in my room, especially Yankee Candles! I can not get enough of them! They smell so incredible! And last for ages! The recent one that I've brought is called Vanilla Cupcake and it smells so much like cupcakes that it makes me hungry! I find it so relaxing as well, I always like to come home from a busy day at school or work and go upstairs to my room, put some relaxing music on and light the candle and mediate, it makes me feel so calm. I must say, Yankee Candles are my latest obsessions, I love the smell of them so much! Ahhh! If I was you, I would purchase one for just relaxation - click here to get one!





For fun, I brought one of my favorite films, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. I am so relatable to Bridget sometimes with the things she does and says! I find her incredibly funny! So you all don't get confused, this is the second film of the two but they are both amazingly funny! I find fascinating how Renee Zellweger had to prepare for these films and what she had to learn and do to be perfect for the role. She is officially one of my favorite actresses! If you want a copy, check it out here on Amazon.  










We have come to the end of the favorites! Wayhey! I hope you've enjoyed reading what I liked and brought this month, believe me there will be a continuous series of monthly favorites! I also hoped I've made you interested in these products and you go ahead and buy them! Tell me in the comments below or on my social medias that you have as I would love to know. Also, tell me what YOUR monthly loves are this month! I'm always nosy to know! Haha.

Time to say goodbye and I'll see you next Monday!

I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You're Beautiful and Thanks for Reading.

E x

2 comments:

  1. think i may need to buy that MUA palette and Q&A journal once my spending ban is over lol
    p.s. i've nominated you for the liebster award over on justmsmaxwell.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well, i can tell you its worth it! And that is so kind of you, thank you! Xox

      Delete