Wednesday 26 February 2014

#GirlyTalkWednesdays : Insecurity

Hello Everyone!

Here we are, once again, with the wonderful segment of #GirlyTalkWednesdays! Wayhey!

So, this week, we are getting a little more serious and deeper with our inner selves. Today, I am talking about insecurity. Every girl has there own little insecurities, some may show them and some may not but we all have them.

There's something in life that makes us have these little moments of insecurity, this could be after seeing something in the media - like magazines or social websites, that make us look at ourselves and want to be the glamorous person that we've just seen. It's hard. I know. I have those days where I see someone or look at some girl that has the perfect slim stomach with perfect thin thighs and I think that I wish I was them or I looked like that. But we need to think that we are special in our way. We were made not to look identical to each other (unless your a twin) and to have our own little marks and sparks that make us who we are.

One of the hardest things, that I think, are getting over the insecurity and thinking more positive about who we are. I mean, we can change what we look like physically by just being healthy with our lifestyle and thinking more about the consequences if we don't exactly follow that healthy life.

We need to stop comparing ourselves to these women with 'perfect' bodies and personalities and start to think how unique we are and how amazing our life is and can be if we just stayed happy and relaxed and stop worrying about what other people think. This is also one of the main reasons why girls AND boys get insecure because we always think that we getting judge by others just by the way we dress, look and act. Express yourself. I literally don't care about what anyone thinks of me as I like to do my own thing and let my weirdness run free because that's who I am and unfortunately I don't want to change that and to be honest, I probably won't ever change that. I'm happy. Are you? That's a question I want you to ask yourself. Are you happy? Happy with life? Happy with what your doing? And mostly, are you happy being you? Please go ahead and tell me YOUR answers to these questions because I would love to know. Also, another quick question, how do you express yourself? Is it in front of people or alone in your bedroom? Believe me, there is no law against you of being yourself out in public. Go crazy. I dare you!

I hope this post has made you think about you and the little insecurities in your life. Are they worth it?

I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You're Beautiful and Thanks for Reading!

E x

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with this post, it's really made me feel a little bit less insecure :) tbh though, I just love your blog in general - your posts really put a smile on my face!!xx

    Joannasprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is extremely kind of you to say! I must say, i am a fan of your blog now! Haha. I love the little intro for your blog :) xx

      Delete