Wednesday 19 February 2014

#GirlyTalkWednesdays : Periods!

Hi Everyone,

How has your day been today? Do tell! Anyway! I should say, welcome! To the first post of the series Girly Talk Wednesdays, this is when I will be talking about...how would you say it....girl stuff? So, I will be either directly to the female reader or I will be telling the male reader of what to expect when girls go through these stages of life. Oh yep, hold on to your hats for a bumpy ride! haha.

Today's topic is quite an easy topic but it's also a way of understanding the whole 'time of the month' thing. So, to start it off I'm just going to say that every single woman on Earth HATES that time of the month! Believe me, it's the most stressful time for all girls as we have different emotions that hit us at any time of the day and this happens for a whole week! Then, the cramps happen. Not every girl may have a cramp every month but when they do, it hurts like hell! So men, I advise you to stock up on ice cream, chocolate, blankets and soppy films when you know your female other is on her time of the month, cause they're gonna need it!

Then comes the headaches! Oh yes! Headaches. Oh, how I hate them so so much. Headaches are literally always around the corner during that week. So, I always take paracetamol with me so whenever I do get a headache I just 2 of those and I'm normally okay after that. Then I may take another 2 after 4 hours as it is advised too.

For us girls, we need to take that week nice and easy and not stress ourselves out more than we already are. I always give myself a little pamper evening so I can relax and just chill out. In my pamper evening I always include a face mask, a unhealthy snack - even if you are trying to stay healthy and clean of junk food, you can not say no when your on your monthlys. I also include a light hearted film or a Disney film, which I always end up watching. This does the trick for me as then I don't feel washed out or moody for the rest of that evening.

As us ladies do like our clean skin and pimple free skin, we always tend to go mental on facial products as we try so hard to get rid of these dirty vermins off our faces. So, I recommend, as I've said before, a face mask, this unleashes your pores and takes out the oiliness in your skin. I also steam! This is such a good trick and it's also a classic one as it does the exact same as a face mask would do but it's completely free! All you need is a bowl of boiling hot water and a towel which you put over your head when you are leaning over the bowl so you don't let any steam escape. I normally put a few drops of tea tree oil in it as well so it will cleanse and make the face feel more moist. Afterwards, I would massage the steam that is on my face then pat dry with a towel.

Hopefully, this has been a little bit helpful towards you lady readers and also given the male readers a heads up! Before I do go, I have to say I applaud every single woman for getting over this horrible time of the month!

Anyway, time to go! You're beautiful and thanks for reading! BYE.

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment