Monday 17 February 2014

What I Use: Hair Care!

Hi Everyone,

How was everyone's weekend? And how are you feeling at this very moment? Do tell! Anyways, back to the subject of this blog post. If you can see by the title, today I will tell you what I use for my hair and how I keep it healthy. On to the products!

So, the first thing that I use for hair is, of course, shampoo and conditioner. The brand that I use is TreSemme and I've used this brand for ages and it's so good to me! It makes my hair feel light and soft and it hasn't given me any problems at all! I would put on the shampoo first which I apply all over the hair. Whilst applying it, I do section by section of my hair so I know that it I won't any greasy sections that I've missed out. After I've washed out the shampoo, I apply the conditioner to the lower section of my hair so it feels softer that the top half of my hair as it's, I think, more noticeable. Then I wash it out and I normally take a hair gripper (clip) into the shower so afterwards I just put hair up as I find easier.

When I'm finally out of the shower (believe me, I take a while in the shower!) and get dressed, I then start to dry and style my hair. Before, drying my hair, I normally spray some heat defence so I don't kill or hurt my hair by the heat of the hairdryer and the straightens. The heat spray that I use is called Hot Stuff by Phil Smith, I was actually recommended this by my own mother, so thanks mum! I spray this all over the top and bottom of my hair, I also spray underneath as I tend to dry underneath my hair as well.

When I'm drying and styling my hair, I sometimes use hairspray, I don't always use this as it can sometimes make my hair feel a little bit sticky. I use the Silvikirin Classic and I normally buy the firm hold. This lasts all day but I've had some people tell me that it doesn't for them, so it could be only for specific hair. So, I wouldn't really recommend this but I'm literally just telling you readers what I personally use.

I hope you enjoyed this post! I'm really starting to enjoying blogging beauty and meeting other beauty bloggers that I can relate too! I also love hearing the feedback from you guys! So thank you very much for just allowing me to be in this community.

I post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday! So, I'll see you soon!

You're beautiful and thanks for reading!

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment