Friday 21 February 2014

A Little Thank You.

Hi Everyone,

How has everyone's week been? Good? Grand! Haha. So, today I just want to say a little thank you to everyone that has been supporting me and making me feel welcome into the beauty/blogging community. I would never think that I would have nearly 20 followers and I've only just started! I know it doesn't sound a lot but it is to me. I guess, in life I have never really felt like I belong into a group or into a community like this. But now I do and I am so thankful of it! I've talked to so many great bloggers along the way too and they've been very helpful and supportive!

So. Once again, thank you. Thank you for reading. Thank you for taking notice of this little blog of mine. This is just the beginning of a beautiful journey of the blog life and I hope you will come along with me!

That's it for this week, until next time. You're beautiful and thanks for reading.

E x

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love your blog, I have tagged you in my post, which you can check out here! http://oodlesofrae.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag.html xx

    ReplyDelete