Saturday 15 February 2014

My Skin Care Routine!

Hello Everyone,

So, today's post will be about my skin care routine. I will tell what I use and what order I use it in and maybe this could give you a couple of ideas and jazz like that.

The first thing, I always do is remove my make up from the long day that I've had. I am very basic but I use the good old soap and water trick because it removes all of the make up on the face and let's your skin breathe. The soap that I use the most is a Pears soap, it smells so good and makes my skin feel very soft indeed!

Next, I use a facial wipe to remove any make up that is still remaining, especially eye make up. I normally use the Truly Gentle 3 in 1 by Clean and Clear, this feels amazing on my skin and it gives that extra soft and moist feel.

I then use the Pure and Natural moisture by Nivea, this lets the skin breathe and lets the pores breathe too. It does have a oily feel to it but that's completely natural for this product brand and this moisture.

The last thing I use is the Tea Tree Oil which I brought from a drugstore in the United Kingdom called Boots. I love the smell of Tea Tree Oil, I find it really refreshing and gives it that last little feel of relaxation. Perfect for putting on spots that are just breaking out and even more great for putting a couple of drops on your pillow when you have a cold.

I hope that this has been helpful to you and tell me what kind of products you use in the comments below. I will link the websites to the products below.

You're beautiful and thanks for reading!

E x

Pears - Pears Soap
- http://www.boots.com/en/Pears-Transparent-Soap-125g_923127/

Clean and Clear - Truly Gentle 3 in 1
- http://www.boots.com/en/Clean-Clear-Truly-Gentle-3-in-1-Facial-Wipes-25-wipes_1440764/

Nivea - Pure and Natural Everyday Moisture
- http://www.boots.com/en/Nivea-Visage-Pure-Natural-Moisturising-Day-Cream-Normal-Combination-50ml_1160726/

Boots - Tea Tree Oil
- http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Alternatives-Antiseptic-Oil-20ml_4889/

No comments:

Post a Comment