Friday 14 February 2014

My Online Makeup and Little Bits Haul!

Hi Everyone!

How are we all? How's everyone's week been? Well! If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you would know that I got a few packages this week! I love getting packages, I just think they are so cute! Anyway, getting back to the subject, a week ago, I ordered a few things such as make up and little bits and bobs which I thought were adorable and today I am here to give you my review of them! So, this is practically like a haul video but in blog form.

The first thing I received this week was my make up! I've been wanting to try new make up for ages but have never really gotten around to doing it. I brought all of my make up from Superdrug, which is a drugstore in the United Kingdom, I will link there website at the bottom.

Firstly, I got the MUA eye shadow palette, this palette is called Heaven and Earth and oh my goodness, the colours of this are incredibly natural! So perfect for me as I'm more into natural colours and colours that don't stand out, so this palette is one of my favorites that I have ever used! Also, the price of this is amazing as the quality of this is really good especially if you're a person like me who can get quite a nasty reaction to certain cheaper make up. So, I really recommend this so much! I give, MUA, a rating of 9 out of 10!


Next purchase was the GOSH foundation primer classic clear, this is the first time ever that I have used a foundation primer and I must say, I quite enjoy it! It has a velvet feel too it, so it makes your skin feel soft and smooth. The only downside to this is that it does give me a bit of dry skin but I think it's only because I just started using it and need to get use to it. This was a bit more on the expensive side, in my case, but it is good for beginners to make up. I give, GOSH, a rating of 7 out of 10!


I then got the 2True Colour Blusher Shade 1 and I really like it! It's not too pink and heavy, it's comes out as quite a light pinky colour that just gives your make up a final touch. I've been needing a new blusher for a while as mine just ran out, so I am so happy that I got this and it is quite cheap but it's a good piece of make up! I, personally, think that this would suit anyone!



I also got another piece of make up from 2True, this is the 3 in 1 concealer in medium and this is amazing! I really like this as it suits my skin tone and it isn't too creamy for my face or too oily like some concealers. I only put a dab of it under my eyes, eyebrows and a few pimples and it makes the face look so natural! I give, 2True, a rating of 8 out of 10!





On my last piece of my make up purchase, I brought a eye liner. This eyeliner is the Collection 2000 Extreme 24hr felt tip and it is so lovely! I mean, this literally stays on all day! Also, if you're not a big fan of deep black eyeliner, this is perfect as it is black but it's not too black, if you get what I mean. This is great for an everyday make up piece and even for an all nighter on the town. I give, Collection 2000, a rating of 8 out of 10!


So! That's the end of my first package. Now on to the second package!

A couple of weeks ago, I wanted to buy a candle but didn't know what specific one to buy. So, I asked around and most people recommended to buy a Yankee Candle. I've heard of them so many times but never thought of actually getting one until now. I looked around the website and saw a few that I liked but I only wanted a sample just so I could try it out. So, I chose the Bahama Breeze and can I just say that I think it smells DEVINE! I am in love with the smell of this candle, it smells of citrus fruits which I completely love! I can't get over the smell. Yes, I'm gonna say it. I can't even.

The last package I got was from Amazon and I've been saving for these items the most!

The first item is the Q&A 5 Year Journal. This little book is so so cute! It has a little question each day and, what you may be able to tell by the title of this book, you do it for 5 years, this lets you look back at what you wrote the year before. Which I think is super adorable! The person who recommended it was actually BubzBeauty. If you don't know who she is, I will link her website and YouTube below. But, she is a beauty guru and is my inspiration for beauty! She is so relatable and so open with her readers and viewers, so big shout-out to you Lindi! Oh and Domo, Tim and Chubbi. Hehe.

The last and final item that I got was my make up brushes! Ah! I've been wanting and needing new make up brushes for absolute ages! And now, I finally have some! So, the make up brushes that I got was the Vanz 32 piece cosmetic set. I've never heard of this brand before but I was so in need of new brushes that I went for any kind. Of course, I read the reviews first and most of them send positive things, so I thought to give them a try and, oh my god, I loove them! They are so lovely and they don't give me any rashes as some brushes do. They are so incredibly soft and so professional!


I must say, I am very very proud of my self for these purchases as I will use them so well and wisely! And I hope you've enjoyed this little blog haul, please comment below if you did and tell me if you want anymore because I would love to know!

Anyway, it's that time again where we say goodbye to this post but I will be back soon and I hope you will be too! You're beautiful and I'll see you soon! Bye!

E x

Websites:

Superdrug - MUA Eyeshadow Palette
- http://www.superdrug.com/mua-professional/mua-eyeshadow-palette-heaven-and-earth/invt/267771

Superdrug - GOSH Foundation Primer Classic Clear
- http://www.superdrug.com/gosh-cosmetics/gosh-velvet-touch-foundation-primer-clear/invt/483176

Superdrug - 2True Colour Blusher
- http://www.superdrug.com/2true/2true-colour-blusher-shade-1/invt/311103

Superdrug - 2True 3 in 1 Concealer Medium
- http://www.superdrug.com/2true/2true-3-in-1-concealer-medium-2/invt/312495

Superdrug - Collection 2000 Extreme 24hr Felt Tip
- http://www.superdrug.com/collection-2000/collection-2000-extreme-24hr-felt-tip-liner-78g-black-1/invt/224869

Yankee Candle - Bahama Breeze
- http://www.yankeedoodle.co.uk/bahama-breeze-sampler

Amazon- Q&A 5 Year Journal - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0307719774/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Amazon - Make Up Brushes - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00C65ZHLY/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

BubzBeauty - Website
- http://www.bubzbeauty.com/

BubzBeauty - YouTube
- http://www.youtube.com/user/bubzbeauty










No comments:

Post a Comment